Automotive: Our experience includes brake rotor and drum, cylinder head machining complete custom built engine assemblies.
CNC-controlled lathes, mills and machining centers can be used to machine a wide variety of parts to meet the tight tolerance/high quality demands of the automotive industry. Most engine builders who use CNC precision equipment primarily for engine block and cylinder head machining. Even so, the possibilities don’t end there. Some automotive engine and parts builders are outsourcing their CNC machining needs to Aptech to do all kinds of things, including engraving valve covers and other parts, making carburetor adapter plates, custom engine parts, even motorcycle parts.
Additionally we can service:
1. Cylinder head reconditioning and repairs
2. Crankshaft grinding
3. Heating and cooling system services, including radiator repair/replacement
4. Immersed welding for automotive and industrial shafts
5. High performance rebuilding with blueprinting and precision machining
6. Precision grinding for reel blade, including blade and shaft repair
7. Crankshaft straightening, grinding, polishing
8. Pneumatic valves and cylinders
Marine: The marine industry often requires strict material and surface finish control with a specific focus on resistance to corrosion and wear in extreme weather conditions. Our experience includes machining complex parts from a variety of grades of aluminium, marine grade stainless steels, brass and titanium to meet the harsh environments in which many of our customers need to operate. ApTech can supply a wide range of precision machined parts and assemblies for the marine sector, including:
1. valves, flanges
2. component parts for marine engines
4. connecting shafts
By the way everyone here is raving about the Clutches you guys made. They’re great! Very nice work. Thank you………Carla Machado, Construction Company